What does Firebird actually do?
The redefined mission of the Firebird Trust is to
- help communities through innovative music and performance / creative projects
- support growing the economic opportunity for community projects for both communities and artists
- support artists develop as community artists both through their projects and collaborationCommunity / Innovation / Development / Collaborative Learning
Community is defined as a “group of people who have a common link and a common benefit.”
The Firebird difference
- No project happens without collective learning for both the communities and artists
- We try out new ideas for community projects and look for new ways these can be further developed and used elsewhere
We want Firebird to become a “club” that artists will want to belong to.
The “club” will offer – creative control, development of personal projects, professional development, paid work and to those who want it ownership and control of the direction of Firebird.
Firebird would want dissemination of learning, a distinctive quality of delivery, artists to promote Firebird and recommend others to join.
Freelance project management and business development on Komposit and Folk Hub
Tel: 07747 671352 Email: email@example.com